About the Journal
“Scientia et Fides” (SetF) is an open access online journal published twice a year. It is promoted by the Faculty of Theology of Nicolaus Copernicus University, in Torun, in collaboration with the Group of Research “Science, Reason, and Faith” (CRYF), at University of Navarra.
SetF aims to present rigorous research works regarding different aspects of the relationship between science and religion. For this reason, SetF articles are not confined to the methodology of a single discipline and may cover a wide range of topics, provided that the interdisciplinary dialogue between science and religion is tackled. The Journal accepts articles written in English, Spanish, Polish, French, Italian and German, which will be evaluated by a peer-review process.
"Scientia et Fides" is clasified as Q1 in Philosophy and Q1 in Religious Studies according to Scimago.
"Scientia et Fides" journal is listed in the following databases:
- CiteFactor (Impact factor 0,82),
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ),
- Emerging Sources Citation Index,
- e-Revist@s: Plataforma open access de revistas científicas eletrónicas españolas y latinoaméricanas,
- Erih Plus,
- Google Scholar,
- Index Copernicus International (ICV 2019: 121.02),
- Information Matrix for the Analysis of Journals (MIAR),
- Scimago Journal & Country Rank (SJR),
- The American Theological Library Association (ATLA)
- The Philosopher's Index
Call for Papers: Intellectual virtues for interdisciplinary research in Science and the Big Questions
Editors: Claudia E. Vanney and Ignacio Aguinalde (Instituto de Filosofía, Universidad Austral, Argentina)
The goal of the proposed Special Issue of Scientia et Fides is to investigate the benefits of cultivating specific intellectual virtues to facilitate collaborative research at the intersection of science, philosophy and theology.Read more
Juan F. Franck, Scott Harrower, Ryan Peterson