About the Journal
Torun International Studies (TIS) is an semi-annual, open access scholary journal published by Scientia et Progressus Fundationa in co-operation with Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń (Poland), Vytautas Magnus University (Lithuania) and Sulkhan-Saba Orbeliani University (Georgia). TIS acts as a forum for the exchange of ideas and scientific discussions on international issues. TIS primarily focuses on the region of Central and Eastern Europe, whilst also analyzing other regions of the world. Original, previously unpublished works in the field of broadly understood international relations are accepted for publication.
The thematic scope of the journal covers issues in the field of:
- international security (e.g. external threats to state security, the international security system, international armed conflicts, military cooperation between states, global cyber threats and others),
- international economic and financial relations (e.g. international flows of production factors, international trade, economic integration, activities of global corporations and others),
- international law (international agreements, foreign service, human rights, international organizations, international disputes and others),
- international political relations (foreign policy and its conditions, international institutions, diplomacy, states and nations, international political order and others)
- as well as geopolitical issues.
Indexed in: Google Scholar, IndexCopernicus (100 points), CEJSH, BazHum, SHERPA/RoMEO, ERIH PLUS, DOAJ, BAZEKON, CEEOL, Electronic Journals Library, CiteFactor, MIAR (4), Open Academic Journals Index
Our journal was included in the list of scientific journals of the Ministry of Education and Science of December 1, 2021 with 100 points.
The publishing team would like to invite you to submit your application to join the editorial board of the journal as an Editorial Board Members/Reviewers. If you are interested in joining us please send the cv to email@example.com.