The middle-aged women motivations taking up fitness type physical activity
Keywordsphysical activity, women, motivation
AbstractIntroduction The active and healthy lifestyle is for contemporary human important value and key element to his correct functionation at any age. Aim The aim of this work was examination themes of taking the movement activity by a women participating in a fitness trainings and influence of that action on exercising people. In addition there were elaborated barriers and obstacles hindering involving into this kind of physical activity in group of the anatomized women. Material and methods Analyse was made in group of 40 women ( 42 years old). In a work there was applied a diagnostic survey in authors questionnaire consisted of a closed test. Results and conclusions: Among the women 65% declarated systematic fitness movement activity, in the other hand 35% absence. 77% of the group want to correct their figure, therein 35% would like to lose extra fat tissue, 27% persons thinks about firming and modeling own body and 15% of interviewed want to extend their muscle mass. Only 8% of women ponder about amending condition and 15% of them surveyed aim only on relax and detaching from reality. The biggest part of women, it is 81%, feels very good after fitness. In the further part of examination showed results about objections and barriers that impede taking systematical physical activity. Half of screened persons i.e. 7 among 14 women that do not fitness reckon this type of activity unnecessery whereof only 2 of them highlighted before that they feel and look good. Next 22% of surveyed marked that they have enough physical activity in their work, 14% sayed they are not suitable to sport through age, next 14% used to think that they do not have enough free time and too much duties.
How to Cite
The periodical offers access to content in the Open Access system under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
Number of views and downloads: 176
Number of citations: 0