About the Journal
Logic and Logical Philosophy is a journal chiefly devoted to philosophical logic and philosophy resulting from applying logical tools to philosophical problems. Other applications of logic to related disciplines are not excluded.
Beginning with 2016, Logic and Logical Philosophy is being indexed and abstracted in Emerging Sources Citation Index (Web of Science) in Clarivate Analytics products and services (Web of Science Master Journal List). LLP is included in categories: philosophy and logic.
Clarivate Analytics launches a new Journal Citation Indicator (JCI) for the year 2020. JCI has been published in the 2020 Journal Citation Reports (JCR). JCI index for LLP is 1.25. This value gives LLP (link):
• the second place in the category of logic: JCI rank 2/25, JCI quartile Q1, JCI percentile 94.00;
• the 59th place in the category of philosophy: JCI rank 59/314, JCI quartile Q1, JCI percentile 81.37.
Logic and Logical Philosophy has been indexed in the Scopus database since 2011. According to their 2020 results:
• Scopus CiteScore™ gives LLP a CiteScore™ 80th percentile for a journal of philosophy (link);
• Scimago Journal Rank (SJR) has determined that LLP has status Q1 for a journal of philosophy (place 9 among open access journals) (link);
• The CWTS Journal Indicator SNIP (Source Normalized Impact for Publication) for LLP is 1.1 (link). This index placed LLP among 20 per cent of the best journals of philosophy.