Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- By submitting a paper, the authors confirm that the work is an original piece of work by them (that it is neither ghostwritten nor guest-authored) and that it has not been published elsewhere.
- Possible sources of the work funding are listed in the publication in a place required by editorial rules. In the submitted work there appear no ghostwriting, guest-authorship and/or conflict of interest. The author is acquainted with the current procedures of texts’ reviewing in the journal.
- The author of a paper eventually accepted for publication agrees to the terms and conditions of the License Agreement with Nicolaus Copernicus University. The content of the agreement is available HERE. With regard to the joint publication, the author submitting an article for publication fills in a statement concerning the percentage contribution, in which the contributions of particular co-authors in the submitted text are given. The content of the work is known to all its authors who give permission for it to be published. The completed statement must be uploaded as an additional file along with the article.
Authors are kindly requested to comply with the following rules:
- Manuscripts for publication should be written in English.
- Please make sure that the paper is submitted in its final form.
- Final versions of accepted papers should be submitted as a source LaTeX file, preferably in LLP style. If the LLP style is not used, please apply the standard article class with 11pt lmodern (or computer modern) font and the default page layout. In particular, please do not change the margins (or text width) with geometry or a similar package.
- The first page should contain (i) the author(s)'s name (which can be left out if the author(s) wish(es) double-blind review procedure to be applied); (ii) the title of the article; (iii) a short abstract and keywords of the paper; and (iv) the author(s)'s affiliation and address.
- References should be indicated in the text and the bibliography should be listed in alphabetical order.
- Authors are asked to indicate DOI numbers of bibliographic items, if applicable. DOI numbers can be searched via https://www.crossref.org/guestquery/.
The publication fee is not charged.
Author Resources (LaTeX):
The LLP documentclass and style files for download:
The files posted below make it possible to create LaTeX-files in the style used by Logic and Logical Philosophy. These are four self-explanatory examples of how to use the LLP style files:
- LaTeX-format=pdflatex; references: natbib in author-year citation mode
- LaTeX-format=latex; references: natbib in author-year citation mode
- LaTeX-format=pdflatex; references: natbib in numerical mode
- LaTeX-format=latex; references: natbib in numerical mode
Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement:
By submitting a paper, the authors confirm that the work is an original piece of work by them (that it is neither ghostwritten nor guest-authored) and that it has not been published elsewhere.
The journal publishing practices meet the standards of COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics).
For special issues
By creating an account in the profile of the journal, I also agree to receive notifications via e-mail. Newsletters will inform about the publication of new issues of the journal or other matters related to the journal's activity.
Nicolaus Copernicus University fully respects the right to privacy and protection of personal data of all authors. The authors’ personal data is not used for commercial and/or marketing purposes.