Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submitted publication is an original work and has not been previously published and/or submitted in another publishing house.
- The author accepts the guidelines contained in the journal profile described on the JOURNAL WEBSITE and declare that submitted publication has been prepared in accordance with the editorial standards of journal directly in the ARTICLE TEMPLATE
- Possible sources of the work funding are listed in the publication in a place required by editorial rules. In the submitted work there appear no ghostwriting, guest-authorship and/or conflict of interest. The author is acquainted with the current procedures of texts’ reviewing in the journal.
The author agrees to the terms and conditions of the License Agreement with Nicolaus Copernicus University. The content of the agreement is available HERE
With regard to the joint publication, the author submitting an article for publication fills in a STATEMENT concerning the percentage contribution, in which the contributions of particular co-authors in the submitted text are given. The content of the work is known to all its authors who give permission for it to be published. The completed statement must be uploaded as an additional file along with the article.
- Publication fee has been paid.
- If there are graphics in the text, it must be uploaded as an additional file along with the article (for example, an Excel file with charts and chart data).
Information about the publication fee:
Article template and other documents:
By creating an account in the profile of the journal, I also agree to receive notifications via e-mail. Newsletters will inform about the publication of new issues of the journal or other matters related to the journal's activity.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal will be used only for the specific purposes of this journal and will not be used for other purposes.