Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submitted publication is an original work and has not been previously published and/or submitted in another publishing house.
- The author accepts the guidelines contained in the journal profile described on the JOURNAL WEBSITE and declare that submitted publication has been prepared in accordance with the editorial standards of journal directly in the ARTICLE TEMPLATE
- Possible sources of the work funding are listed in the publication in a place required by editorial rules. In the submitted work there appear no ghostwriting, guest-authorship and/or conflict of interest. The author is acquainted with the current procedures of texts’ reviewing in the journal.
The author agrees to the terms and conditions of the License Agreement with Nicolaus Copernicus University. The content of the agreement is available HERE
With regard to the joint publication, the author submitting an article for publication fills in a STATEMENT concerning the percentage contribution, in which the contributions of particular co-authors in the submitted text are given. The content of the work is known to all its authors who give permission for it to be published. The completed statement must be uploaded as an additional file along with the article.
- Publication fee has been paid.
The author declares that the main text of the article does not contain elements that allow the identification of the author of the article (blind submission).
Information about the authors should be available on the title page.
- If there are graphics in the text, it must be uploaded as an additional file along with the article (for example, an Excel file with charts and chart data).
Navigating the journey from submission to publication in Ekonomia i Prawo. Economics and Law involves a structured process designed to ensure the quality, relevance, and academic integrity of the articles presented. The comprehensive publication process outlined below underscores our commitment to maintaining high standards and fostering scholarly contributions.Author should submit article by the use of APCZ platform.
1. Authors are required to submit their articles using the APCZ platform.
2. Authors should submit three separate files:
- If the article does not align with the journal's aim, it will be rejected.
- The author may either receive a list of revisions, or their article will be forwarded to the subject editor.
4. The submission undergoes review by the subject editor. Two possible outcomes at this stage include:
- The proposed article may be rejected due to low quality of scientific work and a lack of academic standards.
- The proposed article is sent to reviewers.
5. Reviewers can assess the article in the following ways:
- The article should be published without any changes.
- The article should be published with proposed changes.
- The article should be rejected.
6. If one of the two reviewers rejects the article, it will be rejected.
7. Proposed changes and remarks from reviewers will be sent to authors, who are expected to respond to them.
8. After authors modify the article based on the feedback, the subject editor may:
- Send the article for the next round of reviews.
- Accept the article for publication.
9. After acceptance of the article, the fee should be paid.
10. Articles that are accepted for publication and paid for will be published.
Ekonomia i Prawo. Economics and Law is a self-funded journal. For this reason, an author’s submitting the scientific articles bears the publication costs.
The article publication cost is 650 PLN.
Payments should be sent to the following account:
Recipient: Uniwersytet Mikołaja Kopernika
Address: ul. Gagarina 11; 87-100 Toruń, Poland
Account IBAN: PL45 1160 2202 0000 0000 3174 8579
(in title please specify your name and the postscript „Economics and Law”)
OPEN ACCESS POLICY
The journal offers access to the contents in the open access system on the principles of non-exclusive licenseCreative Commons (CC BY-ND 4.0).
By creating an account in the profile of the journal, I also agree to receive notifications via e-mail. Newsletters will inform about the publication of new issues of the journal or other matters related to the journal's activity.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal will be used only for the specific purposes of this journal and will not be used for other purposes.
The journal content is indexed in CrossCheck, the CrossRef initiative to prevent scholarly and professional plagiarism