About the Journal
A professional forum of presentations and analyses of scientific papers in the scope of finance and accounting in the international dimension.
The primary version of the Copernican Journal of Finance & Accounting is the on-line version, however the Journal is available both in print and in electronic form.
(e-ISSN: 2300-3065, p-ISSN 2300-1240)
Abstracting and Indexing Services
The Copernican Journal of Finance & Accounting has DOI number and is covered by the following abstracting/indexing services:
- 2019 Australian Business Deans Council (ABDC) Journal Quality List
- CIRC (La Clasificación Integrada de Revistas Científicas)
- ERIH PLUS
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus (ICV 2019: 100.00)
- RePEc (Research Papers in Economics)
- SHERPA / RoMEO
- Journal Digital Platform of Nicolaus Copernicus University (Open Journal System)