Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
1. The text has not been published before by another publisher (Possible remarks should be included in the commentary for the publisher).
2. The file has been saved as Microsoft Word (doc) or RTF.
3. The footnotes include current URL addresses of cited websites.
4. The text is written in the font Times New Roman 12 with single spaces between words. The internal titles are in bold italics. The illustrations and charts are submitted in separate files.
5. The text fulfils stylistic and bibliographic requirements in accordance with the Author guidelines, which are to be found in the tab “ABOUT”.
6. If the submitted article is to be reviewed, it should fulfil the requirements of Anonimous review.
- The author agrees to the terms and conditions of the License Agreement with Nicolaus Copernicus University. The content of the agreement is available HERE. With regard to the joint publication, the author submitting an article for publication fills in a statement concerning the percentage contribution, in which the contributions of particular co-authors in the submitted text are given. The content of the work is known to all its authors who give permission for it to be published. The completed statement must be uploaded as an additional file along with the article.
The editorial section asks to submit articles including elements in accordance with the form below, taking into account editorial requirements concerning font size, citation mode, etc., in accordance with the Publishing Instruction of Wydawnictwo Naukowe UMK in Toruń and bearing in mind the following information.
While preparing an article, the author should consider the structure of the journal (sections). After submitting the article, the editorial section requires to submit the statement on article originality, the input (%) of individual people into the article (ghostwriting barrier) and on the lack of conflict of interest.
The editorial section accepts all article proposals which are in accordance with the journal's profile. The length of the article (or the commentary) should be between 10-15 typed pages (including the summaries), whereas the length of the review and report between 5-7 pages.
In 2015, the editorial section accepts articles by: 31st July.
The articles submitted to the Journal are review in accordance with the principles binding scientific journals. The articles accepted for publishing undergo the editor's and author's revision and if necessary the copy editing.
The authors receive author's fee.
The publishing in the journal is voluntary and involves the publication in print and the agreement to list the article file on the website of the Journal.
After obtaining a positive review, the Authors are obliged to fill, sign and send
a publishing contract in two printed copies to the Editorial section of the journal.
By signing the publishing contract, the Author states that their article is totally original, written on their own and does not contain any borrowings from other works, which could make the Editorial section or the Publisher liable, does not infringe the rights of any third party and that their personal and material copyright laws to this work are not limited. The Editorial section warns that all uncovered cases of scientific unreliability (ghostwriting and guest authorship) will be revealed, along with the notification of the right entities (institutions employing the authors, scientific societies, scientific editors societies, etc.).
By creating an account in the profile of the journal, I also agree to receive notifications via e-mail. Newsletters will inform about the publication of new issues of the journal or other matters related to the journal's activity.
The names and e-mail addresses present in the journal will be used exclusively for the definite purposes of the journal and will not be available for other purposes.