About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Topological Methods in Nonlinear Analysis - quarterly international journal is published by the Juliusz Schauder University Centre for Nonlinear Studies with the assistance of the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń.
News and events organized by the Publisher.
TMNA publishes research and survey papers on a wide range of nonlinear analysis, giving preference to those which employ topological methods. Papers in topology which are of intereset in nonlinear problems may also be included.
The current impact factor is IF 2021 = 0.869.
The central topics are:
- Nonlinear PDE-s and ODE-s. Elliptic and evolution equations;
- Differential inclusions. Control theory;
- Dynamical systems. Hopf bifurcation. Conley index;
- Fixed point and homotopy methods; techniques of the critical point theory;
- Convex analysis, theory of games and mathematical economy.
Specific areas include the following:
- Bifurcation theory. Fully nonlinear elliptic equations. Free boundary problems;
- Global solutions of evolution equations; Behavior at infinity. Finite time blow-up;
- Heat equation, wave equation, Schrodinger equation; Attractors;
- Qualitative properties of solutions of elliptic equations (symmetry, monotonicity,...); applications to problems arising in combustion, flame propagation...
- Properties of Sobolev maps. Variational problems arising in liquid crystals;
- Nonlinear problems in fluid mechanics;
- Topological and variational methods in the presence of symmetries; Hamiltonian systems;
- Generalizations of Leray-Schauder, Lefschetz and Nielsen theory. Equivariant and Borsuk-Ulam-type results, extensions of Morse and Lusternik-Schnirelman theory.
Peer Review Process
If you are asked by the TMNA Editorial Board member to evaluate a paper sent for publication in TMNA, you can agree to prepare an evaluation report by use of the link in the e-mail. You may also refuse to prepare it by clicking the appropriate link in the evaluation request letter. In this case you would be kindly requested to suggest some other potential revewiers.
Evaluation reports can be uploaded by use of the TMNA Editorial System, prepared directly in the TMNA Editorial System (in the review window) or sent by e-mail to the Editorial Office (email@example.com).
For more information on TMNA please visit the TMNA website.