About the Journal
Focus and Scope
The initiative is the result of close cooperation between Institute of Economic Research (Poland), Polish Economic Society, Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Management (Czech Republic), “Constantin Brancusi” University of Targu-Jiu, Center of Fundamental and Applied Economic Studies (Romania), Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Institute of World Economics (Hungary), Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod, Institute of Economics and Entrepreneurship (Russian Federation), Lviv Polytechnic National University (Ukraine), Pablo de Olavide University, Department of Economics, Quantitative Methods and Economic History (Spain), University of Economics in Bratislava, Faculty of Economic Informatics (Slovakia), VilniusTech University, Faculty of Business Management (Lithuania).
We especially welcome empirical articles (preferable with application of quantitative methods) written in:
- Agricultural and natural resource economics; environmental and ecological economics
- Business administration and business economics; marketing; accounting; personnel economics
- Economic history
- Economic systems
- Financial economics
- Health, education, and welfare
- History of economic thought, methodology, and heterodox approaches
- Industrial organization
- Law and economics
- Regional, real estate, and transportation economics
Peer Review Process
The evaluation procedure of articles published in the journal Oeconomia Copernicana is consistent with the recommendations of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education in Poland.
Review procedure includes:
- The formal assessment and preliminary evaluation of the paper by the editorial board;
- The external publishing review – all the papers are evaluated by independent reviewers, who are experts on the subject concerned. The reviewers are not members of the editorial and scientific committee of the journal and are not affiliated with the Faculty of Economic Sciences and Management at Nicolaus Copernicus University. The reviewer of a given paper is not affiliated with the research center represented by the author. The evaluation is carried out in accordance with the principle of double anonymity of the reviewer and the author of the article (double-blind review).
Instruction for authors is available:
Online submissions should be made: