About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Journal of Corporate Responsibility and Leadership (JCR&L) is a double blinded scientific quarterly published by the Faculty of Economic Sciences and Management and the Centre for Leadership and Corporate Social Responsibility, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, Poland. The aim of the journal is to establish the platform for scientific discussion and to disseminate the research findings on corporate responsibility and leadership. The scope of the papers published in the JCR&L covers the issues of:
- corporate responsibility to employees and other stakeholders, organisations in business environment, society and the natural environment;
- leadership including contemporary concepts of leadership, the roles played by top, middle and first line managers, and challenges (both external and intra-organisational) faced by leaders in business, public sector and non-profit organisations.
Journal of Corporate Responsibility and Leadership only prints the papers which have not been published earlier. The Editorial Committee may consider a paper previously published in a language other than English. Whenever such a paper is submitted for publication the author is obliged to make this clear.
The Journal publishes only papers in English.
JCR&L is published in a paper version and an on-line version. The paper version is a reference one.
The Journal offers access to the contents in the open access system on the principles of non-exclusive license Creative Commons (CC BY-ND 3.0).
Published since 23.09.2014.
Peer Review Process
The reviewing process
1. The initial desk revision of a paper submitted for publication is completed by the editor-in-chief (or executive editor) in cooperation with an issue editor(s).
2. The double blind scientific review is completed by two independent reviewers.
3. Based on the opinions of scientific reviewers, the editor-in-chief (or executive editor) and an issue editor(s) make a decision whether to accept a paper as it is, send it to the author(s) for minor or major revisions or reject it. Moreover, in the decision making process the opinions of a statistical editor and a language editor are taken into account.
4. All papers sent for major revision should be returned to the original scientific reviewers for their decisions.
5. The Editorial Committee once a year reveals a list of collaborating reviewers. It is available on the journal website under the tab "Board of Reviewers". The list of reviewers is also published in every issue.
Editorial Advisory Board
Prof. dr hab. Robert Karaszewski, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, Poland – chairman
Prof. dr hab. Józef Stawicki, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, Poland
Prof. dr hab. Jerzy Boehlke, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, Poland
Prof. Dr Andreja Cirman, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
Prof. Carol Hee, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, United States
Prof. Robert Paton, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom
Prof. dr hab. Mariola Piłatowska, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, Poland
Prof. Rajagopal, EGADE Business School, Mexico
Prof. André Sobczak, Audencia Nantes School of Management, France
Prof. John Spillan, University of North Carolina at Pembroke, United States
Dr Danny R. Arnold, Rollins College, United States
Dr Cathy DuBois, Kent State University, United States
Dr Andrzej Lis, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, Poland
Dr. Yifat Reuveni, College of Management Business School, Israel; Recanati Business School, Tel-Aviv University, Israel
Every paper that is published in the Journal of Corporate Responsibility and Leadership has been reviewed by at least two reviewers. We are very grateful to our Review Board for carrying out this vital function and we extend our thanks to them. This listing of the members of the Review Board is provided to acknowledge those who carry out this service.
See: Board of Reviewers