Journal History

The journal was established in 2007 as a magazine of the then Institute of International Relations, University of Nicolaus Copernicus.The Journal was reorganized after the creation in 2009 the Faculty of Political Science and International Studies. By 2012 the yearbook appeared in the Polish language (old ISSN 1689-8168). Since 2013, the original articles, reviews and reportsĀ  are published only in English.


Partnerzy platformy czasopism