Wileńskie Trzy Krzyże

Józef Poklewski

DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.12775/AUNC_ZiK.2013.006

Abstrakt


This article relates the history of the monument known as Three Crosses, designed by Antoni Wiwiulski and built with the participation of the citizens of Vilnius in 1916 as a reinforced concrete construction. Occupying a dominant position in the city panorama, it was blown up in May 1950 by the Lithuanian communist authorities. When Lithuania regained its independence in 1989, the monument was reconstructed by the architect Henrikas Silgaris in collaboration with the sculptor Stanislovas Kuzma.


Pełny tekst:

PDF




Partnerzy platformy czasopism